- Categories:COMPREHENSIVE STRENGTH
- Time of issue:2018-06-04 00:00:00
The company has set up two product research and development teams, which are responsible for the development of corresponding products. At present, the entire R&D team has more than 10 product R&D engineers.
1. Ordinary Netcom Connector R&D team responsible for the R&D of crystal heads, RJ11/RJ12, RJ45, etc.; integrated Netcom connector transformer R&D team responsible for RJ45 100M transformers, RJ45 Gigabit transformers, RJ45 10G transformers, etc. Product development work;
2. Consumer electronics connector R&D team responsible for the R&D of various SFP, USB, HDMI, DVI, D-SUB, SATA, FPC, pin header and other connector products; High-speed connector R&D team responsible for high-speed I/ O-type connectors, high-speed storage connectors, various optical interfaces Cage, and various types of power connectors for high-speed connectors, and other product research and development work;
3. The R&D team of optical interconnect products is responsible for R&D of network cables, data lines, fiber optic connectors, automotive connectors, SC, LC, and other series of adapters, connectors, and optical jumpers.
Each R&D team has its own R&D capabilities and CAD capabilities for its segmented responsibility products. Based on the company's strategic intentions and established product roadmaps, it continues to develop and maintain new products.
The company has CAE engineering analysis capabilities for connector development, such as structural analysis, mold flow analysis, signal integrity analysis, and thermal analysis. In the product development process, the product's performance, product's manufacturability, etc. can be determined. This will save product R&D costs, shorten product development cycles, and improve product design quality.
The company has perfect product verification testing capabilities. Each R&D team conducts tests on mechanical performance, electrical performance, environmental performance, signal integrity, etc. based on industry standards, specifications, and customer requirements. To ensure the reliability of the product.